Our Refund policy shall apply to all courses listed on our site. This Policy includes all of the refund and cancellation information on our pricing, optional marketing programs, and promotions.
- Course registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and billing information is received.
- To cancel or reschedule a confirmed course, please submit a request to us via email.
- All cancellation requests should be submitted within 60 calendar days of registration and no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled course date in order to receive a full refund of paid registration fees.
- No shows and cancellations will not be made within the specified cancellation period which will incur the full cost of registration.
- Cancellations received 2 days after the program are not eligible for the refund of any paid fees.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees because of this reimbursement.
Dodigital.in reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment at least 30 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date and you will be notified in advance.
- Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
- We are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled.
- If a training class is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.
Changes to this Policy
We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Policy on Dodigital.in with a new effective date. If we make a material change to this Policy, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in advance of the planned change.